Monday, May 24, 2010

A-Z: letter 'C'

I had two entries for letter 'C'...:P I really wanted to just submit a picture of my mini-Coca Cola collection.. but I wasn't too happy with my shots, hence the 2nd entry..;) hehe!! anyway...

Here's my first 'C' for Coca Cola (Collection). I love Coca Cola items!! I have a small collection, but most of them are back home in the Philippines. These miniature bottles in the picture is part of a set bought by my hubby for me from his trip to the World of Coca Cola last August in Atlanta...:)


My second 'C' is for Colors. These are just a couple of the coloring materials I have for my crafting: colored pencils & watercolors...:)


Thanks for looking!:)

xoxo,

0 comments:

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates