Friday, May 21, 2010

A Card & A Bookmark

I didn't go to work today, had to use up my leaves coz I resigned... and so I was able to scrap!! Yipeeeeeee!! ehehehe!!

Was happy with how my card turned out.. and it's my first time to make a matching bookmark!:) I looooove to read pocketbooks, so I'll be definitely making more bookmarks..;) Anyway, here they are:
A closer look below..:) I'm also happy I was able to use the new stamps & puncher I bought recently..:) I just love them..:) I wish to really learn how to do different techniques and styles with 'em...:)

Challenges:

  • Crafts And Me - Challenge#4: Anything but a Card. Not sure if this is counted, but obviously my entry is the bookmark I made...;)
I hope you girls like it!:) Thanks so much for looking!:)

xoxo,

13 comments:

whoistracy said...

Oh how adorable! Love the colors and that lace trim you added. Such a sweet idea.

KimS said...

Great card and matching bookmark!! I love the paper punch you used!! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!!!

dstandard said...

Fabulous love the mix of papers! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Jans said...

thanks for visiting and your lovely comments ladies!:)

Andrea M said...

Truly stunning! Fabulous mix of patterns and gorgeous details on both the card and bookmark! Thanks so much for piling it on with us this week. We really appreciate your support and hope to see you back again next week :)

Diamond Doll said...

Love the card and matching bookmark.Thanx for joining us a Crafts and me.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Jean Addis said...

How nice to make the bookmark and card for a birthday. Your creation is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Project Tuesday.

Scrappy said...

Great card and matching bookmark! Gotta love those two in one projects! Thanks for joining us on PIO challenges! We hope you will join us again this week! :)

Illy said...

Very cute card, I love the colors and the contrast with the white lace. Thank you for playing with us at Pile it on!

Jans said...

@Andrea/Illy - Thanks ladies! I enjoy playing at PIO, and really love your site's concept...:)

@Diamond Doll/Jean Addis - Thanks ladies! I'm happy to be able to join in on Crafts & Me and Project Tuesday for the first time!:)

Lola said...

Your card is just lovely! I can't tell you're "new" to cardmaking. & to answer about 1 of my cards, I left the nestie on the cut out image, a cotton ball and Ranger ink, and gently inked in circles all around the image. Hope this made sense.

Jans said...

@little cardmaker - awwww.. thank you so much for the compliment!:) and thanks for the reply..:P What color of ink did you use?;) is "ranger ink" the ink color? *blush*

gina g said...

Fabulous work i love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates