Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Photo Scavenger Hunt!

It's the first time I joined a photo scavenger hunt challenge and I was really excited to do it! All thanks to the CS Divas for this challenge..;)

Here are the items I "hunted" for:

1. Flowers - love these flower embellies!

2. Ribbons - just bought these ribbons yesterday.. it's actually the 1st time I bought ribbons in "rolls".. I usually just buy a couple of yards..:P

3. Food item/Dinner - hubby made baby back ribs for dinner tonight..:)

4. Glitter - bought these quite a long time ago... still haven't used them.. honestly, I still dunno how to use them in my LOs..:P hehe!! I guess I'm still a newbie crafter..:P

5. Favorite craft item - since I don't have much scrapping supplies/resources yet, these are my fave craft item.. I usually just make my embellies, so I use my scissors a lot!:P

6. A bed - our king-size bed

7. A family member - my boys (hubby & son)

8. Your most recent picture that you just took (not including this challenge) - this is my most fave item from the list as I just took this photo below today.. my baby just turned 10 weeks old!:)

9. The color green - literally, I took a picture of all my green (different shades) colored pencils..:P

10. A card fold ( easel, joy fold, trifold, etc) - a trifold card I made a long time ago.. I'd say this is one of my fave cards...:)
Hope to find more of these kind of challenges!:P I definitely had fun "photo scavenging"..;) Hehe!

Thanks for visiting!:)

xoxo,

2 comments:

Sandy Hentzel said...

these are great Janice! I'm glad you had fun with this weeks challenge! TFS

Jessica Buffa said...

Janice your pics are amazing....what an adorable little baby! Congrats on being new parents! and Congrats on being the showcased winner over at the Mansion! Happy to have you joining in on the challenge!
:O)
Jessica

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates