Friday, July 29, 2011

A Card and a Layout!

Can't believe I was able to finish a card and a layout today!:) I don't think I've done it before..:P And I'm quite happy with my outputs..;)

Here's another layout of my dearest son:


I love the paper I used for this LO, I won it in a challenge (unfortunately, I forgot which one).. But whoever gave this to me, thanks so much! love it!:) I cut part of the car design so that it won't get hidden by my LO's design:
Challenges:
  • Colorful Creations - ABC Challenge - Q for Quote (my mat is filled with quotes about family), R for ribbon and S for Stickles or Stitches.
  • Creative Scrappers - Sketch#162
  • Scrap it with a Song - The Way You Make Me Feel - Aside from using a part of the lyrics (Pretty Baby), the song title just suits me at the moment..:) Being a first time mom, everyday I'm still amazed at my precious miracle! There are days where I feel like I'm in an emotional roller coaster ride all because of my pretty baby..;)
And here's my card:
I'm adding this to the Xmas card pile I started in my previous post.:)

Challenges:
Thanks for viewing!:)

xoxo,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the crisp look to our card and it's finished perfectly with your beautiful flower.Great LO too.Sweet baby.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates