Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Blog Hop

I learned about the Spring Blog Hop from Sketchy Thursdays. I'm glad I saw it coz I just discovered 5 other great challenge sites because of it: Practical Scrappers, Scrap that Poetry, The Cuttlebug Spot, Pile it On and 365 Cards!!!:) Check out more about this blog hop and head on to the first stop: Practical Scrappers!:)

So here's a card I did for some of these sites (plus a few others):

inside the card...


Challenges:

It was definitely challenging for me!:) It's my first time to do that kind of flower that I used.. and also my first time with that rolled embellishment.. but enjoyed every minute of doing it!:)
Thanks for looking!:)

xoxo,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous... thanks for playing along with us at practical scrappers!!! I hope you come over and play along with us at Scrap That poetry as well!

Jans said...

Hi Jennifer! thanks for dropping by.. had fun playing along!:) I will definitely try to play at Scrap That Poetry too.:)

Christy said...

Great card!!! Those are some of my favorite challenge blogs to participate it :)

Thank you for checking out Scrap It With a Song...can't wait to see what you create :)

Dalis said...

yay! so glad to see our blinkie on your blog!!!! love all your bright colors mixed together!

thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

- dalis
PIO Owner

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates