Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mojo Monday 132

I usually combine challenges when I make a card, but for this particular card, I made just for Mojo Monday..

Their sketch for this week gave us a choice of doing either a square or a round card.. Here's that gorgeous sketch:

I found the sketch quite challenging, especially for a newbie like me.. Then I just thought why not give it a try, right?..:P the cards from the Mojo Makers were surely inspiring!:) I decided to do a square card..:) and here it is:

I don't have much supplies yet, so I had to go out and buy the ribbon for the card.. haha!!

Thanks for viewing! Ta-ta!:)

xoxo,

1 comments:

Mija ♥ said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Love your work!

Mija (Creative Scrappers)

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates