Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cards, cards, cards!!

I have been pretty neglectful of my blogs lately! so many catching up to do.. Argh! so anyway, here are some of the cards I made for different challenges.. just wanna share them with you..:)

Here are a couple of the first few cards I made. I made them as for a sorta challenge at MAF*.. The hostess sent us materials to create things with, and these where the results for mine..:P



This one below if I am not mistaken was for a color challenge.. we were given a set of colors we could only use in our cards.:) I think it was at SSC*..:P


This one below is the first card I made where I actually won something!:P I got a digital stamp for a prize and I just love what I got!:) The challenge was called "Etch a Sketch" (at Creative Divas) where we just basically need to follow a sketch..:)


This is my favorite from all the cards I made so far..:P It's actually the first card I made which includes the inside.. and I just had a laugh doing the "message" of the card! Haha!! Oh, and the challenge for this one is also a color challenge at SSC*...



Thanks for looking!;)

*Note: MAF - Memories Always-Forever
SSC - Simply Scrapping Crafts

xoxo,

0 comments:

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates