Sunday, January 17, 2010

Photobooth

I'm so happy to be able to finish my first 12x12 LO for the year! It's for Sketchy Thursdays' "Vintage" sketch: (photo of the sketch taken from Sketchy Thursdays)


And here's my take on the sketch, I hope it's "vintage" enough for the challenge..;)


Title: Photobooth
Journal: "Our first photobooth experience was at our wedding! We enjoyed fooling around & posing for the camera!=) My only regret is that we weren't able to take as much pictures as I wanted.. Was just too tired already.. Hehe! But it was surely a fun, fun, FUN experience!!:)"

Picture on the right is a closer view of our pictures and the materials I used for the LO..

Thanks for looking! Your comments are welcome!:)

xoxo,

2 comments:

Bhane said...

NIce layout Jans.. love it! Di ko alam sumali ka pala dun ehehhe... goodluck..sana ikaw ang manalo hehehh

Jans said...

Hehe!! sana nga! ehehe.. pero newbie na newbie.. gayang gaya yung sketch! ahaha!!

at isa pa yan! drawing ko lang yung {}.. ahaha!!..:P

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates