Thursday, January 7, 2010

My First Pocket Page

My first output for the year! It's an entry to a challenge from Theresa at MAF called: Funday Monday Pocket Challenge.. It basically just asks us to create a 12x12 pocket page... I've never done any pocket pages before (in any size).. So this is definitely something new for me..

And it's also very timely since I just got married last December.. and we received a lot of greeting cards and envelopes from our guests... we collected them so that we'll know who to send Thank You cards to later.. so now I got an instant storage for our cards! Kewlness!;)

Here's my entry:

I used purple and blue paper for the "pockets" since that was our wedding colors.. Then I used one of our pre-wedding pictures, which was an excess of the table nos. I made for the wedding.. It has a note "Marriage - The state of being married to a person".. All our table nos. had a word that more or less has a connection with marriage, like commitment, trust, love, etc.:) I also placed a treasure chest embelly, since this pocket contains our treasures, literally and figuratively speaking! Haha! and of course the phrase "Thank you!" which is our simple, yet heartfelt message to everyone inside that pocket!;)

Hope you like it! Thanks for viewing!

xoxo,

0 comments:

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates