Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Emily's Blog Candy!!

I've seen a lot of scrappers offer Blog Candies to their followers and I really admire them!:) Aside from their generosity, I admire their work and dedication to their craft!

I started scrapping I think later part of 2009.. But I've been doing it on-and-off since then due to a number of reasons: no free time, limited space and supplies for scrapping, etc. Hence, I still consider myself a newbie in scrapbooking/card making...

So when I see Blog Candies being given away, I can't help but hope that someday I win one!:) It would really help improve my stash.. haha!

And Emily's 700th Post Blog Candy is the the yummiest I've seen so far! Just look at what she's giving away..


Didn't I tell you it's YUMMY!?!?!:) I think this is even more than the stash I currently have! LoL!! I sure hope I win this!!:)

I'll be on my maternity leave soon (our first baby!:)) and (hopefully) would then have more time to scrap.. and all these goodies would surely help me BIG TIME!;)

To get a chance at this candy, do visit her site, here.

xoxo,

0 comments:

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates