Thursday, July 22, 2010

My CC Bloghop entries

Had my 1st blog hop with Colorful Creations last weekend.. I wasn't able to complete all 7 challenges.. but I was able to make 3 cards despite having very little free time to scrap...:)

So here are my cards:

This one is for the 'Use your Stash' Challenge. I used my old stash/scraps..:)


This one is for a 'Button' challenge.. I also used Get Sketchy's sketch#47.. I just love love LOVE how this card came out!:)


Can you guess the challenge for this one?... BLING much?!?;) hehe!! And it also requires that the card shows a celebration.. I also used Card Patterns' Sketch#73 for this one.. First time I did a "diamond" card..:)


I really, really had fun doing these card!:) Hope you like it too!:)

xoxo,

0 comments:

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates