Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am a Guest Designer!!!

Challenge  winner

This is my first time to be a guest designer since I started seriously crafting early this year.. HUGE thanks to AI Factory for the honor!! Woooot!!:) Head on over to their site ladies and check out all their cool stuff and join in on their latest challenge!;)

This week's challenge is: Anything Goes with a Punch. They don't require you to use AiF stamps, but if you want to use one, they have quite a few freebies for you. Deadline of entries for this week's challenge is on Wednesday, June 9th at 10:30pm EST. If you don't have a blog, and will be posting your project to online galleries, kindly tag your projects with 'AIF038'.:)

And here is my project! I did a card with a matching bookmark.. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I enjoyed making a matching bookmark with my cards, so I thought of doing it again with this one..:)



I used AiF digital stamps for my card and bookmark. It's from one of their Ella images: Ella at Peace. Love that image! Just pardon the coloring coz I only used colored pencils for coloring... hehehe!! I don't have Copic markers yet..:( My card layout was inspired from Get Sketchy's sketch#40:


Hope you girls like it!:) Thanks for looking!:) Ciao!

xoxo,

3 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

You did a wonderful job of coloring without Copics! I love your card and the bookmark...such a great idea! So glad to have you as a guest designer this month at AiFactory!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WONDERFUL work on this, this image is just so ADORABLE!! So glad to have you as GDT this week at AI FACTORY! You have FABULOUS work on your blog:)

Jans said...

Thanks ladies!!:) It's an honor for me to have been a GDT at AIFactory!:) Looking forward to playing more at AIFactory!:)

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates