Friday, September 4, 2009

My 1st ever finished layout!

As usual, it's my fiance that inspires me to actually finish something... ahahaha!! I already started 2 scrapbook layouts like a few months ago, but I haven't finished them yet.. there just seem like something else I could add in it for me to be ok with it.. ehehehe!!

But this week, I finshed my 1st ever real layout (since I've already done several digital ones) in like 2 days..;) It was my fiance's birthday, so I wanted to give him this to put in his office cubicle..:)


The pictures are from the engagement (/Trash-the-Dress) shoot we just had last Aug. 11 at Hamilo Coast, Nasugbu Batangas.

More pictures from the engagement shoot here.

Title: Picture Perfect!
Journal:
You will always be God's greatest gift to me!

In sickness & in health,

for richer & for poorer,
for better & for worse...... I Do!

I love you so much! XoXo


I'd love to improve on my craft, so you're comments are welcome!:)

xoxo,

0 comments:

 

Photos & Scrapbooks | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates